To be grateful is great.
Some days it’s easier than others.
Can you find reasons to be grateful when you are sick?
I told you yesterday that Emily had a nasty cold
It took her 9 days but she successfully pass her cold to me.
Yeah!!!! (Can you feel the sarcasm?)
So today, I looked for reasons to be grateful.
1. Owning a house with comfy furnitures and hot water.
2. Jonathan works from home so I didn’t have to take a sick day to stay here with Emily
3. Sick days – I could have stayed home today but decided to go to work.
4. Having the disposable income required to stop by the drugstore and buy all kind of lozenges … And some candy bars.
5. Coming home to find that Emily is still sick but better than this morning.
6. My night table with my box of tissues with aloe lotion in them.
7. My bed!