To be grateful is great.
Some days it’s easier than others.
Can you find reasons to be grateful when you are sick?
I told you yesterday that Emily had a nasty cold
It took her 9 days but she successfully pass her cold to me.
Yeah!!!! (Can you feel the sarcasm?)
So today, I looked for reasons to be grateful.
1. Owning a house with comfy furnitures and hot water.
2. Jonathan works from home so I didn’t have to take a sick day to stay here with Emily
3. Sick days – I could have stayed home today but decided to go to work.
4. Having the disposable income required to stop by the drugstore and buy all kind of lozenges … And some candy bars.
5. Coming home to find that Emily is still sick but better than this morning.
6. My night table with my box of tissues with aloe lotion in them.
7. My bed!
Oh no!! I hope you get to feeling better! But, I did discover that my mom immune system, which kept me protected when Mr. T was little, has decreased, and 2 years ago, he was able to start passing issues to me… I’m not pleased about that! LOL.
I’m obviously not quite immune either but I’ll be fine!
I’m grateful for being alive – with recent events that have happened in my life and the hard times ahead, it makes me more aware of what can happen and who it affects
Even on a bad day there are things to be grateful for…then those bad days are so bad 🙂
There is always a reason to be grateful, even on the hard days. I hope you feel better soon ❤️
I will! This is after all just a cold
I’m grateful for every single day that I’ve got on this earth! Even the seemingly awful ones. They at least let me know that I’m still alive and feeling something!
Feel better soon darling! 💋 ❤
You’re welcome! 😘 💖