Back in September, I sat down and wrote my first ever bucket list.
You can find my original post here: Autumn Bucket List
The last 2 items on my list are:
39. Document my bucket list with pictures
40. Blog about my progress weekly ….😞 it’s been more than a week since my last update but I haven’t stopped yet 🤓 so we are ok right?
This is my fifth update… what could we have possibly done since my last update?
#10. On Halloween night, dress-up with Em and catch a movie while eating our favorite Halloween candies….
That didn’t happen and I am so happy about it.
Emily and I dressed-up for the day and her friend B. invited her (us) over to trick or treat with her and her mom in the evening.
Emily has a friend!!! A real one and her mom is cool! I hope she thinks I’m ok too!
We walked around for a bit before going back to their place and settle in front of a movie while sorting and eating candies and chips.
#19 – Send cupcakes to school with Emily just because.
The day was October 30th and the decorating was for her group to do during their Halloween celebration.
22. Bring my “famous” (not really!) tuna casserole to Em’s horseback riding year-end potluck party
27. Buy a wreath from a charity…. It’s been ordered!
28. Make Halloween treat bags for my team members 🎃
Here you have it! My 5th update.
What about you? Do you have a bucket list?
If so, is it seasonal, yearly or lifelong?
If you’ve written about it in your blog, please share it in the comments below. I would love to read it.
I love the fact that my son has friends now. It makes my heart ache, in a good way. 🙂
B has been so good for Emily and vice-versa. It makes me so happy.
I completely understand. 🙂